Seven Easy Bake Recipes by Lauren Mcintosh, Nursery Practitioner.
Easy Bake Scones
- Pre heat your oven to 220C/fan 200C/gas mark 7.
- Pour 350g of self raising flour into a large bowl.
- Add 85g of butter then rub in with your fingers until the mix looks like fine crumbs. Stir in 3 Table spoons caster sugar.
- Pour 175ml of milk into the mix and stir until a dough like texture.
- Pulling small handfuls off the mixture, using both of your hands roll into a ball shape, placing the dough balls onto a baking tray.
- Place the baking tray into the over for 20 minutes cooking until a golden brown colour.
- Carefully take the baking tray out of the oven, allowing the scones to cool.
- Slice the scones in half and serve with butter and jam.
- Chop all the vegetables into small chunks.
- Slice the muffins in half then using a butter knife spread tomato puree across the muffins.
- Sprinkle grated cheese across the tomato puree adding toppings of your choice.
- Place the muffin pizzas onto a baking tray and place them into the oven for 20 minutes.
- Place the pasta shells into a pan, filling it with cold water then place the pan onto the hob to boil.
- Chop the red pepper and tomatoes into chunks placing them into a separate pan, pouring the passata into the same pan.
- Finely chop a garlic clove adding it to the sauce mixture.
- Place the pan onto the hob to boil and leave to simmer for around 20 minutes.
- When the pasta is soft to touch drain out the excess water using a colander.
- Mix the pasta and the sauce together before dishing it out onto plates adding grated cheese if you would like.
- Slicing the baguette in half, spread butter evenly across.
- Sprinkle small amounts of garlic flakes across before adding grated cheese.
- Place the baguette onto a baking tray placing them into the oven for 15 minutes.
Honey and Oats Biscuits
- Melt 250 grams of unsalted butter, pour in porridge oats mixing the ingredients together.
- Stir in four table spoons of honey until a sticky texture.
- Flatten the mixture into a baking tray placing it into the oven on 150 degrees for 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees
- Mix the flour and sugar together in a large bowl, add the two mashed bananas mixing it all together.
- Beat the two eggs together adding it to the mixture with milk and vanilla essence.
- Spoon the mixture into a loaf tin and bake for 60 minutes.
- Firstly, chop all ingredients together placing them into a bowl.
- Once chopped cut the wraps in half spreading tomato puree over them.
- Sprinkle grated cheese and add in your chopped ingredients.
- Roll the wraps into a cone shape placing them onto a baking tray.
- Place the baking tray into the over for 15 minutes until golden brown.