We are an Outstanding school and have maintained our Outstanding judgement. (Ofsted, October 2018)
Our Mission The mission of Everton Nursery School and Family Centre is to promote the children's educational and social development and help families have and achieve high expectations for themselves and the local community.
School and Centre Aims
- We aim to provide a welcoming environment to all children and their families, staff and visitors to the school/centre.
- We aim to promote safeguarding of all children and provide a secure and stimulating environment which enables all children to become independent and active learners, develop skills and abilities, foster healthy and positive attitudes and support the family.
- We aim to develop self-esteem, independence, confidence and social and learning skills in all children and their families.
- We aim to give all children and their families a smooth transition from home to school and within the centre, and provide a good foundation for their future.
- We aim for children, parents/carers, staff, the community and other agencies to all work together collaboratively, communicate effectively and share their knowledge and experiences for the benefit of all children and families.
- We aim to be accessible in promoting all areas of health, well-being and education to all children, their families and the community.
Core Values Excellence - Live our values through our actions. - Know what parents/carers expectations are and meet them/exceed them. - Believe that everything can be improved. - Maintain a safe, healthy and clean environment. - Show commitment to providing excellent education with care. - Work in collaboration with the child at the heart of all decisions.
Honest and committed organisation that cares - Openness. - Inclusion. - Demonstrate integrity in all our relationships. - Do what we say we will do. - Place value on trust.
Belonging - Children, parents/carers and staff learn together. - Value diversity and celebrate difference. - Listen and share ideas with others. - Ownership. - Have respect and pride of the learning environment.
Passion and drive - Value teamwork. - Be innovative, creative, productive and efficient. - Be proactive in creating change. - Review past practice for continuous improvement.
Making a difference - Lifelong learning. - Collaboration through a listening approach. - Positive outcome and progression.